Thursday, October 28, 2010

YRUU Update From Tacoma and Fall Con 2010

This year my youth group has chosen to have a curriculum (The Wholeness Curriculum). It has been going surprisingly well. Everyone in my youth group, with the exception of one brand new person, i have grown up with and im seeing sides of them I probably would have never seen, in a good way. Also, as i write this it is four days after Fall Con 2010 and I can not describe or express how amazing Con is. It means so much to me to have it, the oppurtunity to sneak away from reality for a little while. I truly dont know what id do without it. I just wish more people from my congergation would go, oh well, hopefully that will change. So yeah, everything is going good in "T-Town" (Tacoma) YRUU!!!

Seriah Mehegan
Tacoma UUC

No comments:

Post a Comment